Resources for Student Groups
Student Activities offers a number of services exclusively for recognized student clubs, organizations and residence halls, including:
- Student Shop ND
- Selling Tickets at the LaFortune Information Desk & Box Office
- Domer Dollar Donation Terminal for the Elevator Lobby Table
- Elevator Lobby Table Reservations
- Digital Signage
- Room Reservations
- Student Club Storage - Requests should be submitted to the Director of Student Activities Facilities.
Scroll through this page for more information or e-mail us with any questions.
DOMER DOLLAR DONATION TERMINAL
Through a partnership with Notre Dame Food Services, Student Activities offers recognized student groups (clubs, organizations and residence halls) the opportunity to accept Domer Dollars for fund raisers for their groups via an ND ID card terminal at the LaFortune Student Center elevator lobby table on the first floor.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS WHO MADE A DONATION AT LAFORTUNE
CHECKING YOUR DOMER DOLLAR BALANCE ONLINE
Students are encouraged to check their Domer Dollar balance to verify that their donations were processed correctly by the group sponsoring the fund raiser. To check your balance, visit the Card Services web page, log in with your Net ID and password, and then select "Points History."
Requests for refunds from a donation made at the LaFortune terminal must be made within 24 hours of your transaction. If you made a donation that you wish to have refunded, please contact Rochelle Upshur email@example.com.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELEVATOR LOBBY TABLE RESERVATION
Recognized student groups are provided the opportunity to reserve the elevator lobby table across from the Huddle Mart. In order to accommodate as many student groups as possible,
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per day.
- Reservations are limited to 3 days per 7 day period.
Users of the table must observe these basic expectations:
- The group is limited to no more than 3 people.
- All items must fit on top of or under the table. Please do not block of the elevator or the maintenance closet.
- If sound/video is to be used, it must be limited to the immediate vicinity so as to not disturb patrons sitting in the Huddle food court.
In order to make a reservation for the elevator lobby table, an SAO360 request must be submitted.