Meeting Rooms For Student Groups
LaFortune Student Center offers a variety of unique areas for recognized student groups to host events and activities.
All reservation requests must be submitted via SAO360.
General information can be found below. Click on the "Info Sheet" link for a PDF reference sheet of that room.
|MEETING ROOM||SEATS||A/V EQUIPMENT||
|Blue Room||10||In-room LCD projector & computer||Mobile tables||Info Sheet||Request|
|Student Activities Board Room||12||In-room LCD TV||Large table||Info Sheet||Request|
|Gold Room||22||In-room LCD projector||Flexible||Info Sheet||Request|
|25||Available upon request||Flexible||Info Sheet||Request|
|Dooley Room||30||In-room LCD Projector||Flexible||Info Sheet||Request|
|McNeill Room||40||In-room LCD Projector||Folding tables||Info Sheet||Request|
|Montgomery Auditorium||60||In-room LCD Projector & DVD player||Auditorium Seating||Info Sheet||Request|
|Northwest Room||6||Phone||Standard||Info Sheet||Request|
|Notre Dame Room||60||In-room LCD Projector||Flexible||Info Sheet||Request|
|Ballroom||180||In-room LCD Projector||Flexible||Info Sheet||Request|
In addition to our meeting rooms, two areas in LaFortune are available exclusively for student groups to reserve:
- Elevator lobby table in the Huddle
Recognized student groups are provided the opportunity to reserve the elevator lobby table across from the Huddle Mart. In order to accommodate as many student groups as possible,
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per day.
- Reservations are limited to 3 days per 7 day period.
Users of the table must observe these basic expectations:
- The group is limited to no more than 3 people.
- All items must fit on top of or under the table. Please do not block of the elevator or the maintenance closet.
- If sound/video is to be used, it must be limited to the immediate vicinity so as to not disturb patrons sitting in the Huddle food court.
In order to make a reservation for the elevator lobby table, an SAO360 request must be submitted.
- Banner space in Caron Court
Please know that lounge space is not able to be reserved for special events.
Reservation questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.