Conveniently located in the most trafficked building on campus, the Information Desk & Box Office is open daily from 9:00 AM until 11:00 PM daily during the academic year. (Hours vary during breaks and holidays.)
Staffed by student employees, the operation offers a number of services, including:
- Campus information (maps, phone numbers, etc.)
- Varsity athletic team schedules (also available online at und.com)
- Transpo bus maps (routes: Sweep to SMC, 7 to the UP Mall, 7A Midnight Express)
- Notre Dame licensed merchandise (some of which is also available online at studentshop.nd.edu
- Select campus event tickets
- Community information
To contact the Information Desk, please call 574.631.8128 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notre Dame students interested in a job at the Information Desk can read more information about opportunities on our student employment web page.
Please note that the Ticket Box Office sells tickets for student related events and is not related to any Athletic Tickets (ie. Football Tickets, Hockey Tickets, Etc.) or performance tickets at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center.