Student Activities Facilities is pleased to offer a locker rental program to provide a convenient location for students to store their belongings. For a nominal rental fee, students have the opportunity to rent a small locker for an entire academic year. To rent a locker, stop by the LaFortune Information Desk & Box Office located in the Main Lounge. Please read below for more information:
- Lockers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- A combination padlock will be provided along with the locker.
- The rental term ends on the last day of final exams each semester. Belongings will be removed one week after the last day of final exams. (Renter is responsible for removing their items before the designated dates. Student Activities reserves the right to empty all items left behind.)
- Items that are not allowed to be stored in lockers include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal substances
- Perishable food
- Flammable or toxic items
- Items that emanate a smell that is noticable outside the locker
- Unauthorized explosives, incendiary devices, firearms or other weapons (Please refer to the DuLac Standards of Conduct).
- Alcoholic beverages of any type. (Alcohol is prohibited in the LaFortune Student Center).
- The University of Notre Dame is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of contents left in the locker.
- Student Activities staff reserve the right to access any locker upon receiving a report of suspicious activity.
- Violations of our policies may result in a referral to the Office of Community Standards.
Questions about this service can be directed to LaFortune Student Center..